We’re not a fan of restrictions here at Gary’s Minibus Co. and we like to march to the beat of our own drum. So on offer we have Do It Yourself Winery Tours.
Because you organise it yourself we are much cheaper than anyone else and have set prices.
Choose your own times and destinations and we will be more than happy to provide you with a clean bus and a happy driver to chauffeur you around for the day while you sip wine and sample cheeses from the Yarra Valley or Peninsula wineries. We have capacity for 21 passengers.
How you structure your day is totally up to you. If you can design it, we can make it. No restrictions on the number of wineries you visit or time of day you visit them.
There are a few things to keep in mind in order to get the most out of your day but let’s get straight to the prices:
What to keep in mind
– The Yarra Valley is 1hr 30mins from the City
– The Peninsula Wineries are 1hr 30mins from the City
– Opening times are around 10am for the Yarra Valley and 11am for the Peninsula
– They all generally close around 4pm and 5pm
– Some places will require advance bookings. Nothing serious, they just want to have things ready for you (like tastings and someone to serve you)
– If your booking is near the beginning or end of school holidays or near a long weekend the congestion on the roads will be intense
– The day may start slow but by the end everyone is having fun
– Just because the winery is closed doesn’t make it the end of the day, why not turn the day into night? (additional costs)
– Red wine and buses do not mix
Want to contact us?